17 October 2007

I 'ave got an 'at....

Will somebody sell the French a couple of "H"s, please? They even adapt their grammar to their pronunciation mistakes! Is it very obvious that I started teaching English again? After tons of CVs, a few interviews and sorting out the chaotic, unprofessional language schools that exploit their employees, I finally found myself two more part-time teaching jobs for Business English (yeah, right, like any of the students that I was supposed to teach Business English to had the level of English necessary for that) and discussions in English. Ah well, I am happy - after all, it is my vocation. Plus, it'll keep me from having too much free time, while Guillaume is working his pants off 9/6 in the pre-Christmas craze at Toys "R" Us. No pity, please ... or just a little bit ;)
Love to all of you!

No comments: